Machining STRATEGIST / Vero - Head Office
+44 (0) 1189 226699
Google Maps Link
Click here to find us on Google Maps
- Exit the M5 at Junction 11 and take the A40 signposted towards Cheltenham town center. At the first roundabout (Arle Court Roundabout), continue straight on passing GCHQ on your left hand side.
- Continue through the traffic lights and at the next roundabout, take the second exit and continue along the A40 towards Cheltenham town center (After passing TGI Fridays on your right hand side stay in the right hand lane).
- At the traffic lights, continue straight ahead along the A40 towards Cheltenham town center. (Do not take the B4633 - signposted Cheltenham Spa Rail station). Continue on the A40 towards Cheltenham town center, passing two sets of traffic lights.
- When you approach the odd shaped roundabout with a petrol station in the center, stick to the left hand lane and continue along the A40 (Lansdown road).
- After 300 meters the road will split again at another odd shaped roundabout. At the junction to this roundabout there are two close exits on the left hand side. Take the second exit, left into Montpellier Street.
- Continue for 100 meters. At the first mini-roundabout, turn right into Bayshill Road. Vero can be found on the left hand side (large white Regency house) immediately after the Bayshill Lane turning.